Special Offers on Hair Colouring.
20% Hair Colour Sale
New clients booking for colour services will receive 20% off their total colour bill (includes, highlights, tints, toners, bleach etc) when also paying for a full price haircut or blowdry. Conditions Apply: Monday - Thursday 10am-4pm. Cannot be used with other offers. Only with full price wash cut and finish or blowdry.
Free Gift Set Worth £42 for New Clients spending over £150
New clients spending over £150 this season can receive a Wella Gift set which includes four products and a gift voucher for a conditioning treatment which can be redeemed on their next visit. That's almost 30% off the whole service. Click here for details.
Our Colour Services Include:-
- Highlights Full Head - All over highlights using foils and our state of the art Wella Hair Colour technology. A full Head of highlights will give you an amazing natural dimensional look. We'll also (unlike other salons) use more than one colour to achieve this look - with Wella Hair Colour we can easily mix shades lighter and darker to give you a real three dimensional natural look. You'll absolutely love it.
- Highlights Half Head - Half the amount of foils used for a full head of highlights. This will still give you the dimensional look and again we'll use tones to blend your highlights.
- Highlights T-bar - Also known as a ï¿½ head where the central parting and front fringe colour is refreshed and highlighted (imagine a 'T' shape when seen from above). This is great if your roots are starting to show or you just want to refresh your look - everyone will think you just had another full head when really you just refreshed your look.
- Flying Colours - Freehand colour that is painted onto random pieces of hair suitable for shorter hair styles. This may also be known as a shoe shine and will normally last until the next cut. Again a great way to try out colour to see if it's for you.
- Tint - An all over permanent colour that lasts between 6-10 weeks.
- Re-growth - Colouring of roots after having a permanent tint to refresh the look.
- Semi-Tint - a semi permanent tint which will wash out after 8-10 washes - if you're scared of colour try this to see if you like it.
- Toner / Colour Balancing - sometimes the hair colours can need a little finness to blend naturally into your look - toner / colour balancing is our magic in these cases.
- Bleach - if you want very light coloured hair we can bleach your hair.
- Colour Correction / Change - changing colours or correcting a previous salon?s colours (or home colour attempt) can be time consuming and requires a great deal of skill. Results cannot be guaranteed because we won't always know exactly what has been used before. That said we can normally fix hair disasters.
Call us on:-
0845 88 88 333
Click here for more Hairdressing Special Offers.